Hua-Jiao is the dried product of fish maw products, it is the most original form of fish maws before it is fried or baked. It is effective in healing weak lungs, kidneys, and anemia.
Net Weight: 400g
What you will need:
- 100g Mushroom
- 400g Hua-Jiao
- Ginger slices
- Green onion
- Oyster sauce (2 Teaspoons)
- 1 piece of rock sugar
- A pinch of salt
- Soak mushrooms overnight (save some of the water you used to soak the mushroom in).
- Thaw fish maw. stir-fry ginger slices, onions, garlic, green onion and mushroom.
- Add in a little of the mushroom water, oyster sauce, rock sugar, salt, then stew it for 10 minutes.
- Add in the Fish Maws and mix well.
- Stew it for another 10 minutes and voilà! Your dish is ready to be served.
Other Cooking Methods: Suitable for Hot Pot, Stir-Fry Broccoli with Fish Maw, Stir-Fry with Minced Meat