04 Jul 2020
What you will need:
- 100g Mushroom
- 400g Hua-Jiao
- Ginger slices
- Green onion
- Oyster sauce (2 Teaspoons)
- 1 piece of rock sugar
- A pinch of salt
- Soak mushrooms overnight (save some of the water you used to soak the mushroom in).
- Thaw fish maw. stir-fry ginger slices, onions, garlic, green onion and mushroom.
- Add in a little of the mushroom water, oyster sauce, rock sugar, salt, then stew it for 10 minutes.
- Add in the Fish Maws and mix well.
- Stew it for another 10 minutes and voilà! Your dish is ready to be served.
Other Cooking Methods: Suitable for Hot Pot, Stir-Fry Broccoli with Fish Maw, Stir-Fry with Minced Meat